GETTING TO WSU
- BY CAR: Driving Directions
- BY PLANE
- Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport: (509) 338-3223, 2 mi. from WSU
- Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport: (208) 746-4471, 35 mi. from WSU
- Spokane International Airport: (509) 455-6455, 78 mi. from WSU
- BY BUS
- Greyhound: (800) 231-2222
- Northwestern Trailways: (509) 838-4029
- Wheatland Express: (509) 334-2200
Approximate driving times to Pullman from major cities:
- Spokane: 90 minutes
- Seattle: 5 hours
- Portland: 6 hours
- Coeur d’Alene: 2 hours
- Missoula: 5 hours
Road and Pass Conditions by State
- Washington: http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/passes/
- Oregon: https://tripcheck.com/
- Idaho: https://lb.511.idaho.gov/idlb/
- Montana: https://roadreport.mdt.mt.gov/travinfomobile/
WSU HOLIDAYS and SEMESTER BREAKS
GETTING AROUND ONCE YOU’RE HERE
There are three options for parking your vehicle on campus while visiting WSU:
- Garages and Meters
There are on-site pay garages and meters located throughout campus. By choosing one of these options, you only pay for the time you stay.
- Daily Permits
Daily permits can be purchased online, at the Visitor Center, or at the Transportation Services building located on the corner of Colorado and D Street.
- Evening and Weekend Parking
Some parking lots do not require permits for the evenings and weekends, or require a flat-rate payment that can be done on-site or at the Visitor Center.
Disability Parking Access
Persons with disabilities that have special parking needs can learn more about available parking options by visiting Parking Information on the WSU Transportation Services website and expanding the third tab titled, “Disability Parking.”
There are also many alternate modes of transportation to get to campus such as public transit, walking, biking, etc.
Parking is enforced 24 hours a day, every day, so please make sure you park legally. After 5:00 p.m. some Parking Zones do not require permits. Areas where permits are required 24 hours a day include Disabled Parking Spaces, Service Access Spaces and Fire Zones. Some zones require permits at all times. These zones include but are not limited to: Gray, Crimson and select Green Parking Zones. You can recognize these areas by the signs that say: “Permits Required At All Times” at the entrance to the parking lot. If your vehicle becomes inoperable, call Transportation Services at (509) 335-7275 to have your name added to the Inoperable Vehicle Log. If you have questions about parking on the WSU Pullman campus, call Transportation Services at (509) 335-7275.